People with Real Expertise
Every member of the FEI team from customer service to tech support offers a high level of expertise to support your project.
Meet Neil Salopek, director of logistics and quality management...
"FEI's quality control procedures set the industry standard for equipment reliability," Neil explains. "Our commitment to ensuring your order is complete with equipment in prime working condition, all manuals and calibration certificates, and the full complement of supplies has made us the environmental equipment rental company customers return to time and again."
FEI is always looking for opportunities to expand its offices and open new offices to better serve our customers.
Meet FEI at the following events:
- Atlanta, Georgia
- May 15-17
- Booth #1114
- AAPG Annual Convention
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- May 19-22
- Booth #617
- Air & Waste
Management Association 106th Annual Conference
- Chicago, Illinois
- June 25-28
- Booth #706
- Be our guest at the show! Get your complimentary exhibit hall pass.
Equipment Reliability = FEI Reliability
Rental equipment is great...when it works. When it doesn't, your project suffers delays which can cost you thousands of dollars and hours of time.
FEI has built its reputation as the industry's most reliable environmental equipment rental company.
FEI continues to set the standard
- You get the equipment you need, when you need it.
- Your equipment arrives one day before the rental start date, so you have time to review your order.
- Because of quality control measures, your equipment is shipped in optimal working condition.
- Thorough review of orders before they are fulfilled ensures all manuals, calibration certificates, and packing slips are included.
- In the event equipment is compromised during shipping, FEI's tech support staff is always a phone call away.